The May edition of the Official Nigerian Gospel Music Top 10 Chart, as compiled by The International Association of Christian Media Practitioners [IACMP], is out!
Surprisingly Gospel music minister Dunsin Oyekan has retained the number 1 spot with his newly released single “At All Cost.”
Dunsin Oyekan’s music has enjoyed outstanding critical reviews from IACMP that has kept him at the top of the chart at different times. The May edition makes it the 2nd time in a row that Dunsin Oyekan has maintained the number 1 spot. It should be recalled that the critically acclaimed “Fragrance to Fire” stole the spot for the month of April.
“At All Cost” released on the 10th of May, 2020 has garnered over 168,000 views on Youtube
Coming in at Number 2 spot and knocking Steve Crown’s “Angels Bow” off that spot is “If God Be For Me” by Nosa. Released on the 3rd of May, it is already approaching a hundred-thousand milestone on Youtube. Sammie Okposo moves up 2 steps to claim the number 3 spot with “Nobody Can.”
See Complete Chart Below:
1. Dunsin Oyekan – At All Cost DOWNLOAD MUSIC
2. Nosa – If God Be For Me DOWNLOAD MUSIC
3. Sammie Okposo – Nobody Can DOWNLOAD MUSIC
4. Eben – On God DOWNLOAD MUSIC
5. Lawrence Oyor – Living Bread, Living Water DOWNLOAD MUSIC
6. Femi Okunuga – I Received Mercy DOWNLOAD MUSIC
7. Theophilus Sunday – Only You DOWNLOAD MUSIC
8. Manus Akpanke – Your Name DOWNLOAD MUSIC
9. Victoria Orenze – Rejoice In The Lord DOWNLOAD MUSIC
10. Tkeyz – I Am Free DOWNLOAD MUSIC
The IACMP Official Nigerian Gospel Music Top 10 Chart uses popular votes from about 54 Gospel music blogs & online radio stations all over Nigeria, online music statistics such as charts from Gospel music blogs all over Nigeria. Also views, downloads, streams, external Gospel music charts and the decision of 2 panels (a 4-man and a 6-man panel) as criteria to determine the song that makes the monthly chart. The chart is the most credible Gospel music chart in Nigeria.